Well Rounded Momma is very committed to patient safety, we’ve been kept up to date on the coronavirus pandemic and are taking extra precautions to reduce exposure. Please read below to be advised on the changes we are now implementing until further notice.
1. We will not come to work if we are ill, with fever and dry cough or other symptoms of covid19. We are also quarantining any professionals who have recently traveled for at least 2 weeks.
2. We are being extremely diligent about our hand hygiene; this is nothing new.
3. We have stepped up our cleaning of common areas, wiping down surfaces and door handles with disinfectant cleaners and we have removed all children’s toys and books.
4. We will be asking our clients about precautions they are taking to avoid exposure to covid19, including but limited to: social distancing, washing your hands thoroughly, avoiding touching your face, emotional well-being and eating well.
5. We ask that you do not come to the maternity center if you are ill with symptoms similar to those of covid19 or if you think that you have been exposed. If you are in need of prenatal care, please reach out to your primary midwife, we are currently putting in place Telehealth options for prenatal and postpartum care.
6. The CDC has stressed that regular prenatal care is very important, and that pregnant people should still attend regular visits. We understand that some individuals might be uncomfortable leaving their homes and for that reason we are putting together a Telehealth option.
7. We have cancelled all of our workshops and support groups until further notice; however, we are making accommodations for our childbirth education series. Our childbirth education classes will be limited to less than 20 people in person to allow for social distancing and we will also offer a live streaming option.
8. WRM recognizes that homebirth is an excellent option for low-risk families who might be trying to avoid exposure at this time. If this service is of interest to you and your family, we require a face-to-face consultation whether that be FaceTime or in person to discuss options prior to delivery.
9. We ask that you consider who is attending your delivery and coming to appointments. This policy is put in place to help protect your midwifery team as well as the other families they serve.
We will always be committed to our community and providing safe and effective care for families here in Southern Nevada. To help reduce our call load, if you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail our maternity center at email@example.com and we will have someone get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you so much!
~The Well Rounded Momma Team